CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
WHEREAS, CLIENT Ltd. agrees to furnish TECHGURU and its employees, herein referred to as “TECHGURU”, certain confidential information relating to ideas, inventions or products for the purposes of determining an interest in developing, manufacturing, selling, marketing and/or joint venturing;
WHEREAS, TECHGURU agrees to review, examine, inspect, or obtain such confidential information only for the purposes described above, and to otherwise hold such information confidential pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
Please be mindful that CIENT Ltd has some sensitive information given or can provide to TECHGURU and that TECHGURU may further permit the members of CLIENT Ltd. to debate or interview them under the following conditions:
- Without the approval of CLIENT Ltd., no copying or preservation shall be made of any written material or prototypes.
- At the end of any discussion, all material, including concept, written documents , photos, designs, templates and observations, shall be returned to CLIENT Ltd upon completion of all discussions or upon request by CLIENT Ltd.
- Any employee, contractor or other third party shall not be aware of confidential information until they acknowledge and are bound by this Contract and CLIENT Ltd has approved it.
- TECHGURU agrees to retain in trust and confidence confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets or to use them only for the reasons contemplated, shall not be used for any purpose or shall be revealed to anybody other than TECHGURU for any other objectives.
- This Regulation shall be governed by the laws of India and its validity, construction and consequence.
AGREED AND ACCEPTED BY: For and on Behalf of TECHGURU.